Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Car

I have a 1994 Acura Vigor and it just cracked 100k miles. I bought it 3 years ago with 60k miles on it. I have been doing my basic maintain (oil changes) but not much more until this fall. Since then I have gotten new tires, new upper control arms in the front, 2 front tie rods, a high flow intake, spark plugs, new distrubtor cap, new PCV, new headlights, new belts, upgraded to 93 octane. I currently have new rotors for the front and a CV boot.  I am going to keep replacing more and more bushing the rear shocks and struts. I am going to change my oil and fuel filter and start to put it a oil additive to really clean the engine

I am trying to keep this car in good shape to have it running good for atleast another 2 years while i get through Nursing School. If anyone has any ideas on how i can keep it running smooth id be willing to listen.

Cars have become my new hobby so by all means lets start a good discussion

1 comment:

  1. Remember that car that you had to drive the sterring wheel was cocked to the left. That was a piece of shit car LOL. It ran though.,

    ReplyDelete